This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Thirtover Place's uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- thirtover_cookiecontrol / cookie-agreed-* – identified the visitor has seen the cookie consent form;
- Drupal.visitor.X – stores information from the contact form (where X may be one, or more, of several values including name and mail); and
- SESS* - Used to store information about the session for the Drupal CMS.
- RES - Used by Drupal and Checkfront for the booking system.
- __zlcmid - Used by Checkfront for the booking system, this one allows user to be identified to allow for bookings to be made.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.